Oral health is a window to your overall health. Problems in your mouth can affect the rest of your body. So it’s important to take care of your teeth and gums. Gum disease may contribute to the development of heart diseases. Laser treatment is the best way to treat gum diseases. Chinthamani Laser Dental Clinic provides a complete solution for all your dental problems.
Gum disease is an inflammation or infection of the gum that spreads on to the bone that surrounds the teeth. Gum disease is also known as periodontal disease. It is usually affected on adults who are in their mid 30’s and 40’s.
Signs and symptoms of gum diseases
- Swollen or bleeding gums
- Bad breath
- Redness or tenderness
- Loose teeth
Cause of gum disease
- Poor oral health
- Chronic illness
- Side effects of other medications
Treatment for various gum diseases
1. Gum bleeding: Due to accumulation of bacteria on to the gums, causes gum infections and it results in bleeding. Here we use laser to remove plaque.
- No bleeding
- Gums become normal after one or two days days of procedure
- Quick healing
2. Gum contouring: It doesn’t look good when larger portions of your gums are exposed, when you are smiling. Gum contouring is the process of correcting gummy smile.
- Instant results
- No need much time for recovery
- It is safe
3. LANAP: Laser Assisted New Attractive Procedure is a painless surgical method used to treat gum diseases. It help us to remove bacteria, plaque and other infections from beneath the gum line.
Advantages of LANAP
- It is less time consuming
- Long lasting results
- Fast recovery
Visit Us: http://dentalimplantsindia.org
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org