1.Basal Implants are single piece immediate loading implants .
2. They are Single piece implants.so no problem of screw loosening which is common in two piece implants
3.These implants can be placed immediately after extraction of teeth ( No need to wait for 6 months after extraction ) .
4. Basal Implants are immediate loading implants – means the crown or bridge can be fixed immediately after the implant within 2 to 3 days .
5. Basal Implants are smooth surface implants and has got thin neck , hence the risk of peri-implantitis ( Infection around the implants ) is very rare .
6. Basal implants are very safe and highly successful for diabetic , hypertensive patients and smokers .
7. Basal implants are placed by Non-surgical method – key hole method therefore the bleeding will be very minimal.
8. Post operative Healing is very good with basal implants.
9. Basal Compressive implants during placement , condense the soft bone and makes it cortical bone ..This is called corticalisation.Therefore the bone around the implants will be of good quality.
10. Basal implants are cost effective because of minimal visits and it avoids major surgical procedures like sinus lifting and bone grafting.
11. Basal implants are very successful in atrophic maxilla and mandible.